Vault is an integrated solution for VeriFone terminals connecting to the Paymark Network, which works by linking your Point of Sale (POS) to your eftpos terminal. Vault is available on a variety of VeriFone terminals or with a VX 820 PIN pad only device.
Through its unique payment architecture, Vault delivers integrated payment in a manner that is easy to deploy, easy to operate, easy to upgrade. Best of all, Vault has the scalability to meet the needs of any business, big or small. Delivering all the benefits of a POS integrated payment system, Vault eliminates the complexity associated with managing traditional PC based software payment applications.
So why should you choose Vault for your business?
- Vault saves time and increases accuracy, as you only need to input the information into one system
- Reduces the costs of consumables, as the POS prints a single receipt
- EOV (Electronic Offline Vouchers) enabled so you can continue to accept payments during network outages and the VEAC (VeriFone Eftpos Access Controller) converts eftpos transactions from IP to Dial should there be an IP outage
- Contactless capable with the use of contactless enabled hardware so you can accept tap and go payments
- Utilises VeriCentre, a terminal management application developed by VeriFone which automatically performs downloads and upgrades
- No need for a dedicated eftpos connection, as it uses your existing network infrastructure
- Supports: IP/broadband, dial up, or GPRS connectivity
- Can support multiple Points of Sale in different locations
- PCI and PA-DSS Secure
Nitro Integrated EFTPOS is an integrated payments product that uses Ingenico's robust hardware to achieve high speed and convenient transaction processing in a variety of POS environments.
ON Screen Diagnostics – Means you can easily see what problems may have arisen such as an IP or Phone Outage, this then makes it easy to work out what needs sorting to get you operational again.
GPRS Back Up – Means that if you have Comms Issues, you can insert a SIM, and with a few button presses and you can be back operational again.
Stand Alone Mode – The Nitro Terminals has an In-built Printer, So this means if your POS Crashes, the Eftpos can operate in “Stand Alone Mode” because it has its own inbuilt back up printer, That if you POS goes down, you can use the
Reliability - We have found the Nitro Terminals to be robust and reliable.
Nitro operates on all Microsoft Windows (tm) platforms, including Windows 7 and CE, as well as Linux, and Mac OS environments